IMPORTANT NOTICE: All Questions or concerns are required to be directed to the Village of Bridgeview staff. Residents are required to contact the Village only, not SBC Waste Solutions.
Village of Bridgeview
7500 S. Oketo Ave, Bridgeview IL 60455
We at S.B.C Waste Solutions are excited to be your refuse, recycling, and landscape waste removal provider. We are a family and woman-owned business. Formed by industry veterans, we provide recycling, garbage and trash disposal, and waste management services to the greater Chicagoland area.
Your collection day will remain the same. All garbage, recycling and yard waste will be collected between the times of 7AM and 5:30PM on your collection day. Please place all items on your curbside between 7PM the night before, and 6AM the day of collection.
· Tree limbs, branches, and similar yard waste must be in bundles in 4-foot lengths by 2 foot in height, bound with rope or twine not exceeding 50 lbs.
· Disassembled swing-sets and playground equipment; metal and wood; in pieces weighing less than 50 lbs. each and in segments no more than 4 feet in length and 2 feet in diameter.
· Carpet rolls up to 4 feet in length, 2 feet in diameter and up to lbs. pounds in weight; not to exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
· Do it yourself home improvement materials (wood; drywall; paneling) provided that individual items are no longer than 4 feet in length, 2 feet in width and up to 50 lbs. This needs to be bundled and tied up for easy collection. Loose material will not be collected.
· Bulk amounts of general household waste needs to be easy to collect, and easy to dispose of. General loose material left at the curb without the proper bundling will be left for the proper preparation.