We Offer A Variety Of Compactor Options
We offer a variety of different types of compactors, including stationary compactors, self-contained compactors, vertical compactors, and apartment compactors. Stationary compactors are ideal for places that produce large quantities of solid waste, such as factories. Self-contained compactors are most commonly used to store liquified waste applications, but can also be used for solid waste. These compactors are perfect for hospitals, restaurants, and other institutions that generate high volumes of liquid waste. Vertical compactors work well for customers who have limited space, while apartment compactors are designed specifically for use in residential complexes.
Which Compactor Should I Choose?
The type of compactor you need depends on the type of waste and the volume of waste your business generates,as well as other factors such as space requirements. Our team will help you determine what type of compactor is the best fit for your business or property. We have also included an overview of some of the different types of trash compactors.
Types of Trash Compactors
SBC offers a variety of different types of compactors, including stationary compactors, self-contained compactors, vertical compactors, and apartment compactors. Each variety of compactor has unique benefits and utility.
Stationary compactors are ideal for use in places that produce large quantities of solid waste, such as factories. These compactors are called stationary compactors because they are bolted to the ground. The campactors has a removable container that can be filled, transported, and emptied, but the compactor itself is stationary. Stationary compactors come in rear-loading and front-loading varieties for added versatility.
Self-contained compactors are a type of compactor in which the compactor and container are inseparable. Self-contained compactors are most commonly used to store liquified waste applications, but can also be used for solid waste. Once the compactor is filled, the compactor in its entirety is hauled away, emptied, and returned. These compactors are perfect for hospitals, restaurants, and other institutions that generate high volumes of liquid waste.
Vertical compactors are also commonly used to store liquid waste. As the name suggests, vertical compactors stand upright. Unlike self-contained compactors, vertical compactors have a removable container. These compactors work well for customers who have limited space as they take up less space than compactors that are configured horizontally.
Apartment compactors are designed specifically for use in residential complexes. Apartment compactors are unique because they have a chute that trash is fed into. Most apartment compactors use removable containers that can hold up to 2-cubic yards of waste at a time.
Trash Compactors Can Save You Money on Garbage Pickup
- Using a compactor can decrease operational costs. By compressing waste material, compactors enable you to reduce the frequency of garbage pickup, which can save you garbage collection.
- Compacted trash typically takes up a tenth of the space as trash that has not been compacted. This makes garbage storage much more convenient because you can use smaller containers to store your organization’s waste.
- The use of compactors is also associated with improved workplace safety.
- Compactors are great for the environment because they reduce the volume of garbage that ends up in landfills.
- Compactors also minimize overflow of waste bins and dumpsters. With this in mind, using a compactor can help to keep your business or property clean, sanitary, and attractive, improve your public image, and improve your reputation as a green company.
- Use of compactors improve the overall public image of your company
- Compactors can deter pests, deter unauthorized dumping into your garbage containers, and can help control trash-related odors.
Knowing that having an onsite compactor can bring your company many lucrative benefits, SBC is ready to assist you in finding a compactor solution that is right for you. Our helpful team of experts can answer any questions you may have or help assess how using a compactor can facilitate your business goals. Contact us today to discuss how we can help meet your compactor needs and help save you money.
NEED A QUOTE?
We understand that every business has its own specific set of requirements. With hands-on, face-to-face service, we’ll assess your facility so that we can deliver the right solution just for you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed